I’m qualified to deliver nationally recognised education and training in Australia, and I have a bunch of qualifications and certifications in fitness coaching.
I also have a couple of degrees, although they’re not especially relevant to quitting pornography . . . these days I mainly just use them to make my wall look fancy ;)
Education and coaching has been my focus since 2002. Over that time, I’ve done stuff like:
- Lecturing, tutoring and mentoring students at university.
- Teaching English to classes and individuals as a volunteer in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and the Philippines.
- Delivering specialised small group training in a whole bunch of different subjects in Australia, the UK, Canada and Hong Kong.
- Writing course handbooks and other materials for colleges and private training organisations.
- Personal fitness training, nutrition and weight loss coaching with everyone from former Olympic athletes to housewives.
- Privately tutoring high school and university students in academic skills, professional skills and specific subjects.
- One-on-one life and success coaching.
I’ve since moved away from most of these areas so I can focus specifically on providing porn addiction help and support.
These days, I work one-on-one with both men and women from all around the world – those with porn addiction themselves as well as their partners and family members.
Because of my own past experiences, this subject resonates most with me, and it’s awesomely rewarding to help others to break through and recover from porn addictions and challenges in their own lives now.
As well as my practical coaching and education experience, I’ve now spent years studying personal development, psychology, addiction and behaviour change.
There are so many awesome tools and strategies available for overcoming porn addiction (many of which I used personally to quit porn and turn my life around), and I want to share them with you and help you to get your life back too.
I’ve included these details for people who are curious, but the truth is that I don’t really believe you need to know all that.
Try them today – you’ll be glad you did.