Last updated: 12th August 2018
Porn Free Power (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the pornfreepower.com website.
Your privacy and confidentiality is critical to our business.
We understand how sensitive the topic of porn addiction is for most people. We take your privacy and confidentiality very seriously, and we avoid annoying you in any way.
We will do everything we reasonably can to ensure your details are always totally safe with us.
Data We Collect
Porn Free Power collects the following data:
- Personal identification information that you provide directly (such as your name, email address and any other contact details)
- Device identification information (such as IP address and browser user agent string)
- Access and usage data (such as information about pages visited)
Collection of Your Data
You explicitly provide Porn Free Power with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our email list(s)
- Use our website contact form(s) or email us directly
- Upload comments or other content to our website
- Place an order for any of our products or services
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback or testimonials
- Use or view our website (via your browser’s cookies)
Porn Free Power may also receive additional data about your device and your usage of our website from:
- Forms on our website
- Website statistic and analytic services
Use of Your Data
Porn Free Power collects your data so that we can:
- Deliver our content, products and services to you effectively
- Email you with helpful information as well as details and offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Notify you about changes to our website and policies
- Ensure that the information, products and services we provide to you are relevant to your needs and as helpful as possible
- Process your orders and manage your account
- Provide customer care and support
- Monitor the usage of the website
- Prevent, detect and address spam and malicious attacks on our website
- Prevent, detect and address technical issues
Porn Free Power does not share your data with any other individuals or organisations (unless required to by law).
Porn Free Power would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
At times, we might also send you details about other companies whose products and services we recommend. In such cases, your data is never provided to these other companies, but instead, we provide you with their details and you have the option to look into their products and services if you wish.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. There is an unsubscribe link included in every marketing email we send.
Storage of Your Data
Porn Free Power securely stores different aspects of your data in different places:
- Personal identification information needed for operation of our email list is stored by our email marketing provider, MailChimp
- Emails you send are stored by our email hosting provider, Siteground
- Website access and usage data is captured and stored by our website hosting provider, Siteground
Each of these service providers are extremely professional and have a strong reputation for compliance with best practices in data privacy and security.
Copies of some of the above data are downloaded and stored on local computers at different times for use by our staff as required. These computers are protected by multiple layers of physical security and encryption, as well as strict user policies and procedures.
The security of your data is extremely important to us, and we take all reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. With this in mind, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot always guarantee absolute security of your data.
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Data
Porn Free Power may disclose your personal data if this is necessary (or believed in good faith to be necessary) to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Porn Free Power
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website or business
- Protect the personal safety of users of the our website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website and services, to provide services on our behalf or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose whatsoever.
Your Data Protection Rights
You are entitled to the following rights in relation to you data:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Porn Free Power for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Porn Free Power correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Porn Free Power to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Porn Free Power erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Porn Free Power restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Porn Free Power’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Porn Free Power transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Remembering your preferences
- Understanding how you use our website
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies – we use session cookies to operate our website
- Preference cookies – we use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security cookies – we use security cookies for security purposes
This website does not use tracking cookies. However, the cookies this website does use may erroneously register as tracking cookies in some anti-spyware programs, purely because the domain name contains the word “porn”. Be assured that any cookies set by this website are not used for any kind of tracking whatsoever.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy of Individuals Providing Testimonials
All testimonials shown on this website are 100% genuine, however, the names and locations included in all testimonials are deliberately vague so as not to allow the identification of any specific individual.
No other personally identifying information is included in any testimonials.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Porn Free Power website also contains embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Contacting the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Porn Free Power has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
+61 1300 363 992